Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #44

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 17:20 other posts 
Follow the science they say,
well look at the path science is taking.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 29,Sep,23 09:33
Conference Cancels Gender Discussion Over Harm to LGBTQ Community

Phart, do some research on
Elizabeth Weiss. She's a controversial anthropologist and if you research her work, you'll find that her beef is not against transgenders but what the labeling of anthropological human remains are being characterized as.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 14:29 other posts 
Besides the NASA page explaining the causes of the climate change
take a look at the following article.

Don't bother to reply if you're a fascist.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 23:24 other posts 
Forum is free for all of us to use,
As for the climate change, at my age, fuck it, the generations before me left a mess for me to cope with, so why should I be concerned about the 1 after me? Let them deal with challenges to, they are not better than me.I owe them nothing.
As for reality, I don't deliberately dump used motor oil on baby ducks or burn tires for pleasure. I enjoy landscaping which means I put out plants that produce oxygen.
I sell any metal that can be recycled instead of tossing it in the landfill.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 00:51 other posts 
Glad to hear that.
Also, good to hear that you agree that you're a fascist.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 09:09 other posts 
I don't see how I can have a strong desire for a legally and fairly elected government as being fascist?
I also don't see how wanting my own homeland to be it's best before our resources are directed elsewhere as being fascist.

Some aspects of fascism could be loosely applied to any form of government in place in the world today.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 12:20 other posts 
A strong desire for a legally and fairly elected government is indeed the OPPOSITE
of being a fascist. I just haven't seen a trace of that strong desire though.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 13:21 other posts 
When I voted in my state for Voter ID, I showed my desire for a fair and legal election. TWICE and 1 judge shot it down until it went to a higher court.I have provided my ID each time I voted since I registered and the ladys at the table appreciate it because they can simply read my name and address instead of having to ask sevreal questions.
When liberals want lazy voters to sit at home and mail their ballots ,that makes me sick. So much room for fraud ,and a strong chance their ballots will wind up in a gulley.

1 thing I will say in your defense, When folks like yourself look from over there ,you all don't see the lack of trustworthiness in our postal service, that is the laziest bunch of non caring people you ever dealt with. it has been proven time and time again they mishandle stuff cost people 1000's in insurance claims and lost mail and medicines.
Not to mention the theft and vandalism that happens to mail boxes, rail cars, and etc.
How would you like for your diabetes medicine to be in this mess? Or your Ballot that allows you to decide who is your leader?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 21:37 other posts 
Oh yea, I am supposed to believe nasa, when they faked a moon landing to "beat" russia in the space race?

Oh let me see if I can find this video somewhere else besides bitchute,I am sorry ,hold on.
Oh, a critique of it, that try's to debunk it, oh well you and I have access to a zero atmosphere environment so we can test Galileo 's theory.
We can't prove the moon landing ,we don't have access to the moon to see how things worked.

Having said that, nasa has little credibility to me, never has had much. My mother taught me from childhood the moon landing wasn't real and I have yet to see actual undeniable proof that it was.Once I do, I might lend a ear to what they say.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 22:36 other posts 
Ok, besides being fascist you're also an idiot. Fake moon landing? Your MOTHER told you? Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 15:11 other posts 
Interesting drawing of the x100,fairly accurate to what it looked like until it was modified by ford at the cost of 100,000 dollars to put a roof on it.
Strange it took the death of a good president to get a roof over his car.
Have you ever saw the limo in person?
I had the pleasure of seeing both the limo and his personal car in museums over the years.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 22:57 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 23:00 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 23:29 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 08:02 other posts 
wrong .my mother didn't get into all that stuff.
besides the earth is round,I figured that out,if it was flat,cats would have pushed us all over the edge.

Besides your mother,if you born as a normal human,was probably very evil person that raised you to hate and trust no one
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 09:47 other posts 
Wrong. I trust many so long as they can prove their arguments. I've found no fascist who can do that.

Doubting is the crux of democracy. And it goes both ways. Anyone may doubt me as well.

But you're changing the subject again. Bitchute was the point. Bitchute is a fascist source. That's the point and I proved it.

And then you continued with shit like "no human went to the moon". Because (that is your argument) your mom told me so. So I HAD to poke fun at you.

Finding "memes": I wrote my own search program that, with a click of a button, finds sources from the Internet. I then modify them with other programs.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 09:53 other posts 
interesting,
Not really changing the subject,you disagree with bitchute being a source of info, then linked to info from nasa.
I trust bill clinton more than nasa!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 14:41 other posts 
I got to thinking awhile ago,since I have time, considering I hit my head again and have a terrible headache AGAIN, just got over the last incident a few days ago.
And with a little effort I feel like I could refute some of the moon trip my self.
Electronics is 1 of my hobbys and what my college degree is in regards to.
Radio is the portion i enjoy the most.
And we all know the lunar lander has to talk to the earth somehow,so it is safe to assume it used radio considering we have not taped into our telepathy portions of our brains yet.
A antenna and transmitter could be very large here on earth with many 1000 watts of transmitting power using any size building to contian the equipment. But for portable? to go into SPACE? A transistor radio will receive a am station from many miles away using "skip". BUt how does any thing make it FROM the moon back to earth with no more room than the lander has?

Oh and good luck Mr Gorsky
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 14:53 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 09:24 other posts 
besides leo, you never share where your great knowledge comes from that makes you so special.

And to,where do you find these meme's?
some are funny,even if you did use them to poke fun at my deceased mother.
By #681164 27,Sep,23 19:51
Phart, I, too, have an associate's degree in electronics. I'm a little older than you so I went through vaccum tubes and transistors before miniaturization. This comes from Google.

The Apollo transmitters operated on S-band (between 2200–2300 MHz). Some specific numbers:

The Lunar Communications Relay Unit (LCRU), carried on the LRV (Lunar Roving Vehicle) during Apollos 15, 16 and 17, had two 8 watt transmitters, operated one at a time.
The Lunar Module had a single transmitter that could produce 18.6 watts (primary amplifier) or 14.8 watts (backup amplifier).
The Command Module had two transmitters, one PM and one FM, each producing about 20 watts.
Losses in transmission lines, switches and duplexers could be substantial, so these figures would have to be adjusted for those losses.
These low powers and relatively small transmit antennas required large receiving antennas on earth, most famously the 64m radiotelescope at Parkes, Australia, that received most of the television coverage of the Apollo 11 moonwalk. However, when Apollo was not transmitting television the voice signals could be (and were) picked up by much smaller stations, including at least two amateur radio (ham) stations.
The Apollo transmitters operated on S-band (between 2200–2300 MHz). Some specific numbers:
The Lunar Communications Relay Unit (LCRU), carried on the LRV (Lunar Roving Vehicle) during Apollos 15, 16 and 17, had two 8 watt transmitters, operated one at a time.
The Lunar Module had a single transmitter that could produce 18.6 watts (primary amplifier) or 14.8 watts (backup amplifier).
The Command Module had two transmitters, one PM and one FM, each producing about 20 watts.
Losses in transmission lines, switches and duplexers could be substantial, so these figures would have to be adjusted for those losses.
These low powers and relatively small transmit antennas required large receiving antennas on earth, most famously the 64m radiotelescope at Parkes, Australia, that received most of the television coverage of the Apollo 11 moonwalk. However, when Apollo was not transmitting television the voice signals could be (and were) picked up by much smaller stations, including at least two amateur radio (ham) stations.------

As you yourself alluded to the size of earthbound transmitters, they have to be big, but, here's the point.
You don't need large transmitters if you don't have an atmosphere. Transmissions from the moon wouldn't need those extra watts of power that you need on Earth to push out a signal. However, the signal would be weak and large antennas are needed to receive these signals along with powerful amplifiers.
Now, here's the real question that deals with your post. Why would the US, along with all the other nations that provided support and equipment, spend billions of$, open transmissions to the world without scrambling, and let TV broadcast in real time, if all they wanted is to beat the Russians?
They had beat us to space already. You do know about Sputnik, don't you?
I'm sorry, Mr Phart, your Mom was wrong and so are you.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 20:45 other posts 
Thanks for replying to the conspiracy theorist. But, you know, no matter what evidence you purvis to someone who religiously believes something, there's no chance in a billion he'll change his mind. A conspiracy theorist's mind is a religious mind. And it is very likely he'll believe in other incredulous things. Maybe he believes that evolution is wrong. Maybe he believes that humans aren't animals. Maybe he believes that the earth is flat (ok, he said no to this one). Maybe he believes that the universe is 6 thousand years old 😆, maybe he believes that morality requires religion, maybe he believes that UFOs have visited the US president, maybe he believes that the capitalism takes care of people's health, maybe he believes that ghosts exist, maybe he believes that most politicians are honest, maybe he believes that humans haven't changed the climate, maybe he believes that Elvis is alive,..... All these things tend to come together to a religious/conspiracy-prone mind. Now, if the conspiracy theorist is also an extreme-right wing person then things are really really bad.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 22:55 other posts 
Now leo,even you are not naive enough to think we are alone on this big blue ball in open space?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 23:35 other posts 
Fm is line of sight right?
So 8 watts line of site here on earth will go how far?
That high of frequancy the antenna would not need very long active elements, but the number of reflectors and directors would be rather large to get it pinpointed back to earth.
I will have to google this and see what their antenna looked like.
Done right, a antenna can be very directional, the 1's I built,a slight twist either way and poof,no signal.
YOu were so lucky to be able to work with foot warmers,I mean vacuam tubes.
I came up to late to learn much about them but still I worked on that kind of stuff for years as a hobby.
By #681164 28,Sep,23 11:59
The article tells of antennas in Australia. The signal was line-of-sight. The travel was several seconds or minutes, I forget, but, as the Earth rotated through a 24 hr day, there was always more than one antenna in different countries around the world, pointing to and receiving the signal. On earth, microwave transmission towers brought the signals to Houston and the Cape. These days they use COMSATS, but then, microwave was the way to go. They too are line of sight, but, by then, there was a whole worldwide system om microwave towers.
I remember that a few years later, they were used to get the most precise location points for surveying land. Almost all private land holdings had to be adjusted.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 12:28 other posts 
YeS

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 21:01 other posts 
HOW MANY of the following conspiracy theories do you think are true?

The JFK Assassination

9/11

Cover-UpArea 51 and the Aliens

Paul McCartney Is Dead

Secret Societies Control the World

The Moon Landings Were Faked

Jesus and Mary Magdalene

Holocaust Revisionism

The CIA and AIDS

The Reptilian Elite

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 22:51 other posts 
It is not any particular event leo,you are skating over the point.
Paul mcartney, who gives a damm
Piss off a Mason and you can't hide from their influence.
Why are so many documents related to jfk,9-11, area 51,still after all these years classified if there is nothing suspicious. THAT is the point.A government or any group that wants to earn trust of it's people, is transparent.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,23 18:00 other posts 
Why is it when the Texas governor says they cant take it anymore, no 1 listens. but new york says they can't handle it and suddenly it is is a crisis? Hell, the crisis has been going on,just not at their front door for years.
By #610414 25,Sep,23 14:21
Because it's Texas's fault for being a border state.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 23:22 other posts 
Really? How you figure?
This was not a big issue until recently.
You did hear about the 500,000 venzwallains that are getting work permits and social security cards? They will also be able to ,get this, VOTE! GEE I wonder who they will vote for? Their meal tickets the democrats of course.
By #610414 26,Sep,23 07:06
I don't know how many, for sure, but, they are getting work permits ONLY.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 09:31 other posts 
I know I saw it on a video and the man explained it in new york City they would be able to vote in local elections,not the national, I can't find the video now.
You're right. It shouldn't be Texas' responsibility to protect the border and decide who's allowed in. It should be a national responsibility and all the other states should be equally burdened to support the legal processes and receive asylum seekers.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 09:02 other posts 
There is no room for asylum seekers. We can't even house all our veterans for crying out loud.
Look out for our own FIRST.
By #610414 26,Sep,23 12:05
There’s no room because, when times come around to pay for them, the right chickens out. Alright, I can understand why they might balk at paying for the undocumented, but, not funding enough for the veterans? Not good.
Then, they parade their kneeling soldier at a buddy’s grave sign on their yards, or paste “Support the Vets” stickers in their rear windshields. But, tax dollars? Not on their watch.
If you actually cared about taking care of veterans, or anyone at all,
I would give you that, but you don't care about looking out for your own.

When asylum seekers are coming to the US, they know they ain't getting help.
They just want some safety and a job, to take care of themselves.
Anything is better than the countries they come from, even exploitation.
So at least have the human decency to let them in, to be exploited.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 13:16 other posts 
Some of us care, just not enough of us. Trump did improve the conditions at the VA hospitals, before I would not have took my dog for a walk down the hall of the nearest 1 to me.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 04:16 other posts 
Trump actually did do some good things. I'm not completely oblivious for why he's popular. I just don't understand that you give that as an example of a 'good thing', but also support the complete opposite when other Republicans or even Trump do them. Do you remember how I showed you videos of Jon Stewart fighting Republicans, who wouldn't support funding for those VA hospitals, which they had promised to do before?

If Trump helps veterans, it's good, right? Why is it then also good if Republicans screw veterans? And why is it not good if Democrats help veterans?
If you have a principle of 'helping veterans is good', then be consistent,
no matter who supports or opposes it.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 22:31 other posts 
When you get thru riding with Trump in his Rolls Royce you can relax by watching the balls!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 21:55 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,23 14:58 other posts 
Annans, is this the world that your liberal ideas could lead to?
I mean even you have told me how your country does not feel like it is a problem for young to see each other nude and so on.
TO me, this is the dangers that our Modesty and laws are designed to protect us from.
What is your opionion?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 01:33 other posts 
You're a Nazi who reads fascist sources to confirm his irrational beliefs.

Bitchute is known for hosting far-right individuals, conspiracy theorists, and hate speech. Some creators who use BitChute have been banned from YouTube; some others crosspost content to both platforms or post more extreme content only to BitChute.

Bitchute hosts videos and comments calling for the extermination of Jews, glorifying violent beatings by police and anti-government militias, vilifying Black people and demonizing immigrants, the LGBTQ+ community and Muslims, proliferate freely across the platform.

Video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a RECRUITING GROUND FOR EXTREMISTS.

For white supremacists, BitChute is a safe haven where they can spread vitriol and recruit members. Swastikas and SS symbols are commonplace on the site, alongside videos praising Hitler.

The white supremacist group Patriot Front has three BitChute channels it uses to spread its propaganda.

The Proud Boys—a right-wing extremist group known for their Islamophobia, transphobia and proclivity for violence—have a channel with 1.5 million views and 297 videos. Their BitChute channel provides links to messaging apps Telegram and Parler. 

There you go phart, once again, and quite Unsurprisingly, you just read, believe and promote whatever shit confirms your Nazi and/or bullshit beliefs.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 11:39 other posts 
Oh, ok since the information is not coming from a liberal controlled source it can't even be remotely possible?
Great logic,go hide in utopia leo,it is safe there , maybe.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 11:45 other posts 
The logic is perfect.
What you read is a shitload of misinformation.
A site that supports fascist ideas, white supremacist groups, thugs like proud boys, etc, is worth nothing. It's trash.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 23:46 other posts 
So the bbc says that gates did spend some time with epstein?

There was or is something going on there.
IF you were married to someone worth what bill gates is worth,would you divorce them for no reason?
The epstein thing cost bill his marriage,I would say that woman must have known something or saw something.
Besides, I was trying to get Anannas to see this and get his take since he thinks Americans are to prudish.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 08:10 other posts 
I don't know what the fuck you're saying, you're changing the subject AGAIN.

I TOLD YOU. YOU READ FASCIST SOURCES, LIKE BITCHUTE. AND I GAVE AMPLE EVIDENCE FOR THAT.

AND YOU REPLY BY CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

ALL I'M SAYING IS SIMPLE:

1) YOU'RE A FASCIST.
2) YOU READ FASCIST NEWS.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 09:01 other posts 
The subject is bill gates messing with epstein,that was the subject of the bit chute video,also the subject of the links I posted. How is it changing the subjects?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 08:14 other posts 
I never understood why, in a sex/,porn site like this, you find some people who hate sex, hate nudity, love religion, are conservative and only speak about anything EXCEPT SEX.

Examples:
The bella!
The phart.

You know what? Fuck you.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 08:59 other posts 
Well leo, this is a diverse group. I have no exposure to liberals except thru this site and what I see our our biased media.
I am thankful for the screen and wires protecting me from some of the stuff liberals think that's for sure.
Rather you understand it or not,your input here gives me insight as to how the "other side" thinks.
Not that I like it the least, but at least I know the enemy better.
Sex is nice but jacking off in drinks and in peoples food and them not know it,I sure hope that is a rumor about your behavior.that is gross.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 08:57 other posts 

Sheesh, if you are to fucking lazy to go vote, We don't need your vote.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#195

Show your Genitals